Web Sites of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
ANKUZEM provides services to 15531 students with several programs. In this regard, it serves programs by different servers. The following table lists the web addresses of LMS by programs.
|Vocational College level Programs, Faculty level Programs||http://lisans.ankara.edu.tr|
|Graduate level Programs||http://yukseklisans.ankara.edu.tr|
|Common Compulsory Courses of Undergraduate Programs||http://orgun.ankara.edu.tr|
|Courses Supported by e-Learning||http://bilisim.ankara.edu.tr|
Minimum Requirements for Using LMS (Moodle System
- Software: Explorer (IE), Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as web browser, Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Office or Open Office software.
- Screen Properties: Horizontal screen resolution should be at least 1280 pixel for a proper display of web sites.
- Internet Connection: Internet connection speed should be at least 3 mbps for the use of the system.
Resources for Using Moodle
- Moodle web site: https://docs.moodle.org/32/en/Main_page
- Tutorials for students: http://moodle.njit.edu/tutorials/students/
- Tutorials for instructors: http://moodle.njit.edu/tutorials/faculty/
Resources for Using Virtual Class
- Adobe Connect Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/meetings.html
- Tutorials for students: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/adobeconnect/pdfs/VQSG-Participants.pdf
- Tutorials for instructors: https://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/acrobatconnectpro/quick_start/7.0/index.html
- For technical problems, students and instructors can post messages to Technical Forum provided by LMS (Moodle), call by phone or send e-mail. They will be immediately replied with the appropriate solutions and technical support.